Wednesday, March 31, 2010

C'est fini!

Why, hello, last day of March! Looks like I was successful at blogging every day. I have to say, I'm a little surprised with myself. I kind of assumed I would forget at least once or just get sick of it and quit halfway through.

But I didn't!

I'm rather relieved that this everyday business is over. But I am fairly certain that getting in the habit of being here every day and writing at least SOMETHING will help in posting a little more frequently.

So, Happy March 31st. Now I need to devote the rest of today to thinking of a fun April Fool's joke for tomorrow. ;)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Good job, Erin! I enjoyed every one of your posts.
Now for a good April Fool's joke, how about telling Jack that his birthday is tomorrow!! ;) Or we could try that on Sean again.

Anonymous said...

Erin,

I love reading your posts - so I hope you keep it going (even if not every single day - till death do you part...). Also loved Jack's cake - truly amazing! Blessings! Bonniej