Thursday, August 18, 2005

Bonus!

This is silly, but I'm excited.

The same pregnancy hormones that make me want to fall asleep in the mid-conversation or be careful about what I eat because I never know if it will stay down have some benefits. My fingernails are growing like mad! That's right. My otherwise thin, weak nails are strong and of decent length. Someone said my hair is probably growing faster too. Can't tell yet. I'm just enjoying having nails long enough to click on a table for the first time in my life!

Yes, cheap thrills. But I'll take them when I can get them.

:)

4 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Benson said...

. . . I could use a little of that stuff . . . not enough to make me pregnant . . . just enough to click my nails . . .

Lisa said...

tee hee... that's cute!

Happy for you and your clicking nails! You may find it harder to type... but it's worth it :).

gloria said...

hee hee, me too!

Let's go to the salon!

Matt Patrick said...

another good friend who will have a new child by the time I return.

deep breath in...
...sigh released.

Congrats my friend. Can't wait to meet the lil one!