Monday, November 02, 2009

You know you live with a 3 1/2-year-old boy when....

This is a shelf down by the cat's food and water bowls. I found this set-up when I went to feed Lucy yesterday morning.And yes, that's some weird all-black Spiderman. Likely a Happy Meal toy at some point.

I do love this kid's imagination. He's definitely ALL boy. And I adore that about him. Although sometimes I wonder--amid the sword-wielding pirates and web-shooting spiderman--if he'll still be the sweet, compassionate boy who will be gentle with his sister and still hug his mom when he's thirteen.

But then he'll go and do something like this

and I decide that he's actually a pretty well-balanced kid. ;)

1 comment:

Mom said...

My favorite part of this is that you happened upon Spiderman. Just makes me smile. I know I always say the same thing, but I do love that boy!