Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bad news.

I reintroduced dairy on Thanksgiving. It was glorious. Especially when I realized the only thing I could have eaten was the turkey. :) So I continued to eat normally--not totally indulging on dairy, but not avoiding it either. I've been meticulously checking Leah's diapers and they've been fine.

Until this morning. If I was inspecting so closely, I probably wouldn't have even seen it. But it was there. Two little streaks of blood. Just like they looked a month ago when they first appeared.

Shoot! It's totally worth it, but I'm bummed. :(

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What does the blood actually mean? Is it painful for her? Is she fussy or gassy when you eat dairy?

Unknown said...

Big, huge bummer :( Sorry!

Alissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alissa said...

What a bummer...I hope Leah is feeling ok! Just remember you won't be giving up dairy forever, just a year or so! :-)