Monday, January 15, 2007

A challenge to bloggers

I have spent the last hour looking at my blog. I started in the beginning (February of 2005!) and followed it until the present. It was great fun! Quite the stroll down memory lane. My challenge to you is to do the same! It's really fun! And really a time-waster, so be careful. I started when Jack was awake, and he was contently crawling around the living room, testing the edibility of various objects. Yum. He's been asleep for a half hour now, and I should really take a shower or do something productive before he wakes up!

In other news, Jack doesn't sleep. Every morning I wake up thinking, "I don't know how much longer I can do this." But what other choice do I have? I have to do this! It's wearing on me, though. I always feel ready for a nap. And I never get one, unfortunately. :) So, if anyone has wisdom for me in this arena, I'm willing to try anything! Honestly, getting him to sleep for more than an hour at a time at night will be an improvement. He's almost 10 months, for crying out loud! At least he's a precious little guy. :)

1 comment:

julie said...

i did this last week. well, i didn't read the whole thing, but i read the ones from last winter. what i know is this:

i was funnier a year ago.

and my wisdom (which i have a lot of because i still have all four of my wisdom teeth... isn't that what that means?) is this:

move his bed to the neighbor's house.