Monday, March 27, 2017

Steven Curtis Chapman | 1987-1989

Welcome to our week of a Steven Curtis Chapman walk down memory lane. :)
I'm going to post a few albums each day and share a song (or two) from each album. It was hard to pick one (or two) for most albums, so I'll have links to a few more. ;)

First up is his debut, First Hand. I picked the song "Weak Days" from this album because it was his first radio single.



Honorable mentions on this album go to "Run Away" and "My Redeemer is Faithful and True."

Next up is Chapman's sophomore album, Real Life Conversations. Please enjoy "My Turn Now" from this album. And really, really enjoy the mullet in that cover photo. :)



Honorable mentions on this album go to "His Strength is Perfect" and "His Eyes."

Chapman's third album was More to This Life and I picked the title track to share with you.



Honorable mentions on this album go to "Love You With My Life" and the iconic wedding song "I Will Be Here." :)

Come back tomorrow for the early 90s, where Chapman lost the mullet and shot his first music video!

No comments: