Monday, May 10, 2010

We're pretty sure he's gifted

Last night after dinner, we all went outside to let off some steam. I walked Leah around and Jack and Dan played baseball.

As Jack was retrieving a ball he had hit, he found a stick in the shape of a lower-case "y." He said, "Mommy! This is the letter from in 'I love you'!" I said, "Yup, that's the letter 'y'!" And Dan looked at me like, "Who is this kid?"

They proceeded to play baseball and I went inside to feed Leah. Before I knew it, they were calling me back out because they had to show me how well Jack was hitting. He is insane! It's just a big wiffle ball and bat, but that thing SAILS! He was quite proud of himself. He's actually better at hitting what Dan pitches to him than he is at hitting the ball off the tee. Goofy kid. :)

No comments: