Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hannah's video

As I mentioned in Hannah's story, we had an amazing ministry called Missing Grace who blessed us so deeply while we were in the hospital. They took pictures and video and just really honored Hannah. Well, when I went to the support group tonight, I got my DVD of all of the pictures and video clips, along with a video montage that they put together. And it's amazing, so I want to share it here. Please know that I realize not everyone will want to watch this. And that is really okay. But I also don't want to assume who does and doesn't want to watch it, so it's easier just to post it here and let you all decide. :)

WARNING: The following video contains images of a deceased baby, which may be disturbing to some viewers.

3 comments:

amy + ryan said...

Oh, my heart... Erin and Dan, thank you for sharing these sacred moments with us. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

You are so blessed to have such a supportive husband. It made me cry when Dan kissed you and lovingly was there to be your rock. Erin, you are loved by many and prayed for daily. Thank you for sharing the touching video of precious Hannah. Indeed, you will see her again someday. God is with you always!!!

Anonymous said...

Erin thank you for sharing Hannahs story and this precious video. You and your husband are in my prayers still. with love, Angie