Monday, October 05, 2009

My favorite boy

Around 3:00 this afternoon, I ventured into Jack's room to let him know he could come out. Well, he had fallen asleep, so I let him keep sleeping. But before I turned around to leave, I noticed something on his face. Oh, dear. He'd been coloring a Spiderman picture before getting in bed and it appeared he decided to take the red marker to his own face.



I had to leave the room because I couldn't stop laughing. Then, of course, I grabbed the camera to document it. When he finally did wake up almost an hour later, I said, "So, what did you do to your face?"
"I colored. I want to be like Spiderman in my picture."
Of course you do, buddy. Of course you do. :)

3 comments:

Trish said...

oh my GOSH. totally laughing at this! love it.

Unknown said...

That is so absolutely adorable :)

Holly said...

Classic!