Saturday, October 14, 2006

Movin' and groovin'

I'm falling behind this month. Jack will be 7 months on Thursday, and I have a pathetic number of pictures on the camera. Here are some of them. :)


My favorite thing to dress Jack in is overalls. There's just something so cute about it.

Mmmm...an apple! Talk about solid food! Actually, when I am eating an apple, I sometimes give it to Jack to suck on. You can hear his little bottom teeth scraping against it. Adorable.

Jack's first experience of being bundled up for the cold weather. He wasn't thrilled. When I put the hat on, he kept looking up like, "What the heck is on me?" And he can't move all that well in the jacket, since I got it big enough to last all winter. Oh well. Such is life in Minnesota!

My little reader! My brother-in-law John is home from school in Boston, and Jack loves hanging out with him!

No comments: