Saturday, November 25, 2006

All done!

It's official. I am DONE Christmas shopping! And other than a quick trip to Target to exchange a broken baby gate, I did not shop on Black Friday. :) It feels really good to be done. Although there is a little part of me that is mourning the fact that I will not once have to deal with a crowded mall in the weeks to come. Ah, well, I'll get over it.

I other quick news...
Jackson is still sick but slowly getting over it. Poor kid would get coughing so hard that he would throw up. (Sorry if you are reading this over your dinner....). We did get some amoxicillin for him because his nose was actually getting infected from the congestion. He loves it--bubble gum or cotton candy or something.
I saw the movie The Shawshank Redemption last week for the first time. Amazing. I can't imagine that there's anyone else out there who hasn't seen it, but if you are one of them, you need to.
I am a little nauseated with radio stations that are already exclusively playing Christmas music. Especially since Thanksgiving was so early this year, it just feels weird. At least give it until December. And even then, it's nice to throw in a non-holiday song once in a while!

Adios!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I know it! Seriously, I think 102.9 started the week BEFORE thanksgiving... THAT is ridiculous! Especially since they don't have a wide variety anyways... I had it on last year every so often and I could only stand about an hour of it!

Lisa said...

(p.s. i heard it at the doctor's office last week)