Monday, October 22, 2007

Overdue pictures

I have been meaning to do this for a long time, so while I have a free moment, here I go!

This is Jackson enjoying his first juice box ever. He got the hang of the straw surprisingly quickly.


Jackson "holding" his second cousin Shane in Connecticut.


Playing his "ding" (guitar).


Jack is going to be a pumpkin for Halloween. This is the first costume test.


Lucy is enduring a smothering. What a good kitty. :)


Jammin' to some tunes!


Someone got my letter. This is Jack 2 1/2 hours into his nap on Friday. I ended up waking him up at 4:30, and he reluctantly let me take him out of his crib by about 4:45. Now, if only long naps were a little more reliable!


Enjoying his lunch. With a broom on the table. He can never be too far away from his cleaning tools.

Enjoy! Have a great week! :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

aaawwwwwwwww sooooo cute! I think I feel the need to exagerate(sp??) my words since I am so far away. Send my love to Jackson, and you know I love you too, and Dan!! :D

this just popped into my head... "i think we're alone now... there doesn't seem to be anyone around"