Tuesday, October 29, 2019

In which I update you in photos

If there's anything I've learned in the last two months of being off Facebook and Instagram, it's that I take far more photos when I'm actually planning on posting them. It took me a few weeks to get into the habit of snapping a pic just to have in my phone. ;)

But since lots of life has happened in the beginning of our autumn, here's a smattering of said photos!


My brother got married in September! We celebrated with him and his lovely bride Dana at their crossfit box down near Northfield. So now I can say I've been to a wedding in a crossfit box, which I'm assuming is not something many people can say! It was the sweetest wedding and I'm just so thrilled for both of them. :)


Jackson looking all cute with my cousin's baby Taryn.


And my niece Ava looking all cute with Mimi!


Will turned SIX a couple days later and he couldn't have been more exited about it! On his birthday, we celebrated with Legos, McDonalds for lunch, and ice cream after dinner. :)


A couple weeks later we celebrated by bowling with the family.....


And with more gifts (aka more Legos) with the fam. :)


We've enjoyed some warm fall days lately, and I snapped this while we were outside putting up Christmas lights. (Come on--when you've got 50+ degrees in almost November, you do what you need to do). ;) Tatum is our neighbor across the street and she has a brand new baby sister Zoey. It appears that she and Will are deep in conversation. Moments later one of them was arresting the other. ;)


Our church hosted its annual Trunk or Treat last weekend and it was no longer warm. Dang winter jackets. (Jackson was hosting a trunk with some friends, hence his absence in the photo)


My sweet Hermione with her pal Harry. :)


My mom found this VINTAGE Esprit shirt of mine in a closet and gave it to Leah, who has never loved an article of clothing so much in her life. What a trip down memory lane for me!

Now back to your regularly scheduled Smitten Kitchen recipes. ;)

No comments: